Sender Films is a film and TV production company that focuses on outdoor and adventure film. We run our own tour and produce content for television networks, outdoor commercial companies, and athletes. Our primary offices are in Boulder, Colorado, and we also have facilities in Pound Ridge, New York.
POST PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our post production team. We are searching for someone who will collaborate with our team, accept and grow from feedback, and possesses an eagerness to learn.
• Set up projects for our films, trailers, commercial work, TV shows
• Craft stringouts and selects
• Rough edits during the scripting process
• Create graphics for e-blasts, decks, promotional uses, etc.
• Edit still photos
• Provide editing support on additional projects when needed
• Source sound effects and music
• Assist in the audio and color delivery process for TV shows and short films
• Maintain office, program and work specs, keeping them neat and organized
• Assist in the QC process
• 1-2 year relevant experience editing on Adobe platforms - specifically Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
• Must be able to work in the Boulder, CO office
• Extremely organized and detailed oriented
• Demonstrates initiative and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility
• Able to work independently and also exchange constructive feedback with a team
• Ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility
ABOUT REEL ROCK FILM TOUR / SENDER FILMS:
Reel Rock is a film and TV production company that focuses on outdoor and adventure film. We produce the annual Reel Rock Film Tour, which has developed into the biggest climbing media platform in the world, with over 400 live screening events each fall. Our films have earned dozens of awards, including a Sports Emmy for outstanding camera work and recently the Audience Award at SXSW. We also produce content for television networks, outdoor commercial companies, and athletes.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include links to any examples of finished work in your resume. Email subject line must read: “Post Pro Assistant: [Your Name]”
The REEL ROCK internship program is designed for college students and recent graduates to gain experience working at an award-winning film and TV production company. We offer three internships: film production, film post-production, and film distribution/business management. The internships are offered three times annually: Summer (approximately June 1 – Aug 15), Fall (Aug 15 – Dec 15), and Spring (Jan 5 – May 15).
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Intern_Lastname_Session and Year" (ex. Intern_Smith_Summer 2015). Please label resume, cover letter, and application "LastnameResume," etc.